Friday, July 31, 2009

Pink Chalk Fabrics

My first internet order of fabric arrived yesterday! I had been waiting and waiting for it to arrive, although really it was very quick. It was all discounted too, so I was very happy.
I've learnt already that color is deceptive on the internet. I knew that already, I guess it's just confirmed. Also, given the plans I have for this fabric, I have no idea why I didn't get a second colorway for most of the fabric. That has now been sorted by another order (only $10 this time) for four half yards from pinkchalkfabrics this morning.
So, these are the materials I got. I've taken multiple photos of some as the weak winter sunlight here created a shadow on some fabrics. I ended up with 16 pieces of fabric, 3 of which were half yards.
Now comes the fun part of deciding what to make with them and who for :)

No comments:

Post a Comment